Marketing - Project Manager
OPEN POSITION | PART TIME (FREELANCE) | REMOTE
We’re looking to hire you, a brilliant part time Marketing / Project Manager, to help us build our teaching programs and empower people to live a life of purpose and joy.
Our brand reaches over 130,000 people weekly in our emails, almost 500,000 subscribers on YouTube, thousands through our online courses and a book that is being translated into 23-languages.
If you are deeply called to support people to make life-changing and permanent shifts for themselves and the planet then this may be the position for you. We’d like to foster as much diversity as possible and invite applications from people of all stripes.
In this Role
You’ll be a part time Marketing / Project Manager (~20 hours a week, with the possibility of extending to full time in the future) to help us
This is also a remote role, so you can do all of this from the comfort of the beach, mountains, city, or wherever you call home.
Please note: we are only accepting applications from individuals at this time and NOT agencies.
– Help our marketing team to develop compelling campaigns that raise awareness, generate leads and engagement in our courses and events.
– Manage the creation and implementation of highly targeted digital sales funnels
– Support the Marketing Director by planning and managing the day-to-day execution of digital content creation like weekly vlogs on our YouTube channel, opt-in creation, marketing funnels, social media campaigns (FB and IG), and more.
– Identify, facilitate and coordinate interviews and media opportunities for the brand
– Collaborate with the product team and oversee content production schedule, managing marketing team resources (writers, social media team, designers, editors and Social Advertising staff)
– Manage digital marketing initiatives from conception to completion.
– Build and maintain project timelines (or similar) for on-time deliverables of all of the above.
– Use a data-driven approach for monitoring, reporting on and enhancing online marketing campaigns.
– Oversee and drive the delivery of campaigns, frequently reporting on progress to the Marketing Director along the way.
Experienced in all aspects of social media marketing and management
Experienced in planning and leading social media content creation, including strong design and copy editing skills
Experienced in Marketing Automation (ActiveCampaign) and familiar with CMS editors, such as WordPress
Data and report driven, is meticulous with details
Understanding SEO leading practices and implementation
Confident in proactively suggesting new ideas, strategies, and opportunities to the team that will create high-quality followers and convert them into paying customers in our programs
Fantastic at executing with speed and decisiveness and understanding how to manage priorities.
Excellent communication and teamwork skills. Adaptable and ambitious.
Strong copywriting skills for writing inspiring captions and calls to action
Strong visual / design skills for creating inspiring graphics and overlays for stories and reels
Thrilled and excited to create a positive ripple in the world through this work
Bachelor’s degree, with a focus in Marketing or Business (or related field) encouraged but not required.
Minimum of 4 years of digital marketing experience; managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel (i.e. email marketing, content creation, social media, online advertising, SEO, blogging, etc.)
Expertise in creating complex digital sales funnels
Superior skills in Excel, Word, Google Drive, and other cloud-based intelligence tools.
Flexibility to adapt work schedules to align with peak periods and demands of our business.APPLY NOW
We believe that diversity
makes us more powerful!
We don’t discriminate against anyone based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that impact feeling safe and included in our team. If you have a disability, please let us know if there is anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate.APPLE HERE