Jasmine Astra-elle Grace (Jyoti) Clinical Ayurveda Health Practitioner AHP, CAS, E-RYT 500 is a yogini, yoga and meditation teacher, wife, mother, and co-owner of Yoga on High, Sekoia and the Yoga on High Teacher Training and Ayurveda Institute.
For over 20 years Jasmine has been studying and practicing yoga and wellness modalities that support this ancient tradition. She is knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic – advocating that a healthy lifestyle is a way to discover balance and awakening in our body, mind and spirit. Jasmine is an alchemist who has the capacity to subtly blend practices of yoga, meditation, pranaymana, Reiki, aromatherapy, iRest®, Ayurveda and bhakti yoga.
Jasmine is a lead teacher in Yoga on High’s Yoga Teacher Training Yoga programs and School of Ayurveda, she teaches weekly on the class and workshop schedule, is an Ayurvedic Health Practitioner AHP, CAS, and offers private Reiki, yoga nidra and meditation sessions. Her passion is leading transformative international retreats.
Jasmine has experience in the following modalities:
• Yoga: Vinyasa, Hatha, Ashtanga, Kundalini, Restorative, Prenatal
• Meditation & Pranayama
• Clinical Ayurveda Health Practitioner (AHP, CAS)
• Panchakarma Specialist (PKS)
• Reiki Master, Pranic and Marma Ayurvedic Healing
• iRest® Meditation
• Leadership, Business and Marketing Consulting
Forever curious, Jasmine is constantly deepening her personal yoga practice and teaching skills. Every year Jasmine participates in numerous yoga workshops at Yoga on High and has studied with some of the world’s most prominent yoga teachers. In 2015 she launched the Yoga on High Teacher Training and Ayurvedic Institute: School of Ayurveda – bringing Ayurveda to the Ohio community. In addition to her many hours of study, practice, and teaching, she travels to India yearly. It is a passion of hers to lead awakening retreats and trainings internationally. Her next spiritual adventure in 2017 is to South India.
Jasmine spends each day exploring consciousness and truth and sees yoga as a living practice, both on and off the mat. Seeing everything as energy and vibration, she is passionate about her family, community, yoga (includes meditation and chanting), Ayurveda, art, nature and wellness as a pathway to connect with the abiding light and beauty within us all.
• Daily yoga, meditation, yoga nidra, pranayama, mantra (chants) and wellness practices that will establish a long-term personal sadhana to support physical, emotional and spiritual growth
• Practical Ayurvedic and Vedic wisdom to integrate into your life when you get home – with modules in the self-care, doshas, nutrition, herbs, marma, philosophy and much more
• How to connect to your dharma (your highest calling) and set intentions, create goals and inspire sustained change
• An in-depth understanding of your Doshic balance and lifestyle practices to support your wellbeing
• The first seven days will include an Ayurvedic diet based on your individual dosha and personal healing goals
• Internal and external spiritual rituals and philosophy for connection with the Divine within
• Vedic,Tantric and Hindu philosophy, temple visits, poojas and fire ceremonies (agnihotra)
• Time for reflection, journaling and spiritual connection
• One Ayurvedic Massage (included) and the opportunity for Ayurvedic Spa treatments
• A complete cultural immersion into the the roots of yoga, ayurveda and spirituality